This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Congratulations Mahmoud

It’s not every day that someone so obviously well-loved by his people gets re-elected in a complete landslide so crushing that it reeks of election fraud. Hooray for freedom!

P.S. I know someone who has a crush on you. Do you want to go out with him? Check one:

Yes___________

No___________

Maybe_________

For the Canadians here's an audio only version of the video from YouTube. Sorry Hulu hates you.


3 comments:

Nicole Linn said...

I so love this clip. But now I will be singing it all day...aargh!

~Nicole~
www.linnfamadventures.blogspot.com

Michel said...

I was able to read you through Google Reader. I'm not too sure if that's what you're looking for.
Oh, and yay Penguins. :)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

P.S. I know someone who has a crush on you. Do you want to go out with him? Check one:

Yes___________
No___________
Maybe___________

Never in this or any other lifetime √