This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

What Can You Do?

The Spohrs need your help. You have been amazing in your willingness to contribute to the March of Dimes on behalf of their daughter, Maddie, who passed away this week. You can be even more amazing.

Because although a ton of cash has been raised for the March of Dimes, Heather and Mike are faced with the unreal costs of the memorial service for Maddie. Please click on the Paypal link and give what you can.

 

3 comments:

Sharkbait's Mom said...

Made my donation. Do you have any idea how much more is needed? I'm trying to get money from friends and family down here. Tomorrow I'm whoring out my son, no one can say no when he makes pretty eyes at them on cue.

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

Sorry for the delete -- I just wanted to make a small change.

Thank you for posting this. Count my donation in and I linked to you.