Alright. I've been tagged for a meme (I've been tagged for two, actually, but one at a time folks) and since I want all my new friends to keep playing with me after school I'm going to suck it up and do it. This one is from Mandy, and it's Five Classes You Wish They'd Taught In School.
- How to write inspired blog posts so that I do not have to rely on memes for content. This one should be self-explanatory.
- How to fill out brackets for March Madness pools.
- How to workout at the gym so that I want to keep working out at the gym.
- How to be a dad in a mom's world.
- How to install central air in a rented apartment on the second floor of a cheap building that gets sunlight but no ventilation.
I'm uninspired, depressed about finishing last in the March Madness pool, feeling lazy, feeling alienated, and hot.
So, I have to tag somebody (5 somebodies, I suppose) so: