This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Five Classes

Alright. I've been tagged for a meme (I've been tagged for two, actually, but one at a time folks) and since I want all my new friends to keep playing with me after school I'm going to suck it up and do it. This one is from Mandy, and it's Five Classes You Wish They'd Taught In School.

  1. How to write inspired blog posts so that I do not have to rely on memes for content. This one should be self-explanatory.
  2. How to fill out brackets for March Madness pools.
  3. How to workout at the gym so that I want to keep working out at the gym.
  4. How to be a dad in a mom's world.
  5. How to install central air in a rented apartment on the second floor of a cheap building that gets sunlight but no ventilation.

I'm uninspired, depressed about finishing last in the March Madness pool, feeling lazy, feeling alienated, and hot.

So, I have to tag somebody (5 somebodies, I suppose) so:

  1. Carmen
  2. Chag
  3. Faith
  4. Mumma Boo
  5. Sci-Fi Dad

You're It.

6 comments:

Nauntie Lush said...

Window air conditioners rock. So do the corner ones that stand alone in the room.

I have no clue about basketball, it makes my head hurt.

I will post my five as soon as I can wake up from this cold nap I just took.

for a different kind of girl said...

I need someone to explain to me 'seeds' and how my midwest team was in the eastern brackets (I think that's what I want to say) during March Madness. Then I want to mutter something like "your big sports words scare me," and start to rock in the corner.

Instead, I raise a glass to you on the feeling lazy part. Vive le meme!

Anonymous said...

Better luck with the bracket thing next year.

(Walking away cackling evilly...)

Mandy said...

Good classes there... although in Vancouver we never really need air conditioning. Thank goodness? Is that a good or a bad thing?

Anonymous said...

Great classes! Especially the search for inspiration at the gym. I can count 4 failed gym memberships in my lifetime. Ah well - chasing my kids is much more fun. Anyway, my five are now posted, along with the poor souls who are now IT!

Backpacking Dad said...

mommastantrum: window air conditioners do indeed rock, and I wish we were permitted to install one in this place.

FADKOG: I need someone to explain that stuff too. Hockey is much easier.

TwoBusy: Hate you.

Mandy: as a former Ontario-an, I say "bad thing". As a current California-an I say "good thing".

Mumma Boo: must. get. to. gym. and. watch. food. network. while. on. elliptical.