This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Slipped my mind

I think I'm supposed to write something about Happy Holidays and cherishing family and joyous wonder, peace and equality and respect and resist consumerism and do good works and what are my hopes for the New Year.

Suck it I'm going to Disneyland for Christmas. In fact, I'm next door right now and if it weren't for the whole "you have to spend time with family at Christmas, so go visit relatives" thing (which I am completley okay with and enthusiastic about, seriously, because I love these people, but Disneyland has Star Tours) taking up time today, I'd be at Disneyland right this very second as well.

Cya!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Disneylanding!!

Have fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays!

i miss Disneyland, particularly this time of year. I always loved seeing It's a Small World all lit up.

for a different kind of girl said...

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Star Tours rocks my world. Enjoy!

(p.s. Totally not jealous, and that is a lie...)

Swirl Girl said...

Have an Imagineering Christmas!

Missy said...

Christmas at Disneyland sounds awesome! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to disney!!!!!
:)

Unknown said...

I hope Disney and your holidays were great!

Cindy and Co. said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. I am totally a DisneyWorld at the holidays kinda girl, but we usually do our Mouse for Thanksgiving!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Hope you had a wonderful time at Disneyland!!{so jealous}
Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

I don't know about Disneyland...but I definetly don't want to be HERE next holiday...

Hope it was fun...can't wait to catch more of your blog.

Coming by way of Mr Lady...

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

woohoo, have fun! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed a lot. Disney land is the best place for entertainment.

Anonymous said...

hope you had the time of your life. even we are planning for a disneyland trip this year. its the best place to be especially with your family. happy holiday..