This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

There's a very long post coming soon...

...but I'm too tired to write it at the moment. We've just returned from Erin's Fabulous Jellyfish Party Disneyland Birthday Weekend.

And I need to go to sleep.

But thank you to the diligent 25 or so people who kept checking back here to see if I had posted anything new after Thursday. You are awesome. As are all of you who have a feed subscription that was irritatingly silent over the weekend. You are also awesome. And clearly I need to write more often. Then I too can be awesome.

mfrfnmmmrrfnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Sounds pretty adorable. Can't wait to hear more!

Patti said...

I've been DYING to hear about the weekend (sorry, channeled my nine year old and boss there...they tell me I'm killing them all the time).

I bet it was a splendid weekend and you took lots of wonderful pictures.