This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Please

Everyone please click the "Rockabye" button over on the right. Check out Rebecca's book, and then buy it. :} I swear, to my knowledge I get nothing out of this. She just had her car broken into, among other things you can read about on her blog though, so more book sales would undoubtedly help her mood right now.

5 comments:

Heather J. said...

Already own it thanks to "Dad Gone Mad."

for a different kind of girl said...

I picked it up at work before heading home yesterday. Hope that counts for something!

Mama Smurf said...

I already got it! FanTAStic read!

Danielle said...

My almost 2 year old keeps insisting I read my copy out loud to him.

I wonder if that is a good thing or bad thing.... hmmm

But the book is fantastic!

Patti said...

Bought it...can't wait to read it...

hope they catch the bastards that broke into her car...