This blog is old. You don't want to read an old blog, do you?

If you are not redirected to the fancy new blog in about 6 seconds visit
http://backpackingdad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Blog

So, for those who aren't "in the know" (which, by the way, is a fantastic expression, noun-ifying as it does "know") I have started writing in a new blog.

Because I have so much unfettered temporality that I can sit around and write in yet another space.

While much of the point of this here blog has always been carve the world at its joints and find stories that are lying around, stories born in truth for one value of "truth", stories inspired by a world that is interesting all on its own, the point of the new blog is to invent the world, to see what happens when I close my eyes and think the world interesting.

The new blog is called Zombie Daddy. It's not as nice as this one.

I made reference to the "in the know" crowd earlier because I thought I had already outed myself as the author of Zombie Daddy, but Mr. Lady linked to the new blog all unawares and I felt guilty about the deception. After I stopped laughing.

(Editor's Note: As Emily has rightly pointed out, the Zombie Daddy concept was hers. I think. I don't remember the conversation. But if she says so, then that's how it was, right? I win at husband.)

9 comments:

Mr Lady said...

Fool me once, shame on you...

Eternal Sunshine said...

I saw you out yourself, but thought THAT was the joke. I'm so confused. but then, I usually am...

Mary Beth said...

Man! You go off Twitter for a few days because your computer crashes and you miss EVERYTHING! Zombies taking over backpackers ... Teach me to tech free.

BTW, your mind is seriously warped!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love that you said "unfettered temporality" as a more elegant way of saying "time to waste" ;-) Congrats on the new blog, will check it out momentarily!

trademarkmama said...

You forgot to mention, as you always do, that your supposed brilliant idea was actually MY brilliant idea.

Love, your wife.

Burgh Baby said...

This is the reason I am so frequently wandering around in a daze of confusion. You people and your amazing multiple blog supporting ways are mind-blowing.

miko564 said...

Dear god man! Between one blog and comments, I am already at risk of being fired. (Aren't we all these days.)

Anonymous said...

Cool will check out new blog :)

Jenny Grace said...

You just complicated my life.